This dance and gymnastics program is designed for all skill levels. Dance is such a fun environment to be in. It's a place to be you, be silly, meet new friends and have fun!!. Students will be learning a variety of dance routines during Hip Hop and will be learning lots of awesome and fun gymnastics skills during gymnastics.
Try gymnastics and dance with no recital commitment. The program will be geared towards the foundations of dance and gymnastics.
Combo Class Full: Participants are encouraged to go on the wait list.
Session I: Wednesdays, 11/9-4/19(No class 11/23, 12/7, 12/28, 2/01)
Session II: Wednesdays, TBD (dependent on how many make-up days are needed in Session I.)
Recital: June - specific date TBA
Throughout the year participants will work on their dance/gymnastics skills to create routines for a final dance recital to take place in June. Participants who are registered for this session are automatically included in the recital. Recital session payment plans are available upon request (email Kfaust@townofcantonct.org). Instructor will provide additional information on recital costume (additional fee).
General Program information
- Students should wear dance/gymnastic attire, bare feet & a ponytail
- Both age groups' classes are gymnastics and hip-hop only.
- Students need to have their hair pulled back and out of their face.
- Please bring a water bottle and use the restroom prior to the start of class. All children in the combo class will need to be potty trained prior to attending.
- Parents/guardians may drop their child off at the class with the instructor, but must stay outside of the room during the class.
-Parents if your child won't be in class, please let Miss Aly know VIA text
-Parents, Miss Aly has other classes she needs to get to after your child's class, so please be on time for pick up.
Instructor: Alyssa Fabiaschi, Dance Instructor and Fitness Trainer.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines: The CT DPH has not released safety guidelines for fall activities. If posted, Canton Parks and Recreation will adopt the DPH policies for Fall 2022. The policies to be posted must be practiced during the 2022/23 rograms with adjustments based on local health department and town guidelines. Please note, regulations and policies may change before and during the program. Participants will need to adhere to the current policies and any mid-season changes to continue with the program.