This dance and gymnastics program is designed for all skill levels. Dance is such a fun environment to be in. It's a place to be you, be silly, meet new friends and have fun!! Students will be learning a variety of dance routines during Hip Hop and will be learning lots of awesome and fun gymnastics skills. This program is a great way to keep up your skills and learn new ones. Sign up today! Please review all information below prior to registering.
Please review all the information below prior to registering. Thank you!
Hip-Hop/Gym (6-10 years old):
- Session I & II are 8-week classes and there is no commitment to the recital at the end of the year. Please note, if you would like to continue into the recital sessions the costume must be ordered by December 1.
- The Recital Session begins in late January. This is a longer session where participants will work on skills and choreography to be presented at the final recital. Participants who are registered for this session are automatically included in the recital. Instructor will provide additional information on recital costume (additional fee). Payment plan available for the Recital Session only.
- Recital Rehearsal June 7
- Recital June 8
Combo: All sessions are 8 weeks long (exception of the final session at 9 weeks). Children participating in the combo class are no required to participate in the recital, but will have the option to take part in the recital if interested. Ms. Aly will discuss the recital options during the session with parents. If your child plans on participating in the recital, please note there is an additional costume fee, which the instructor will also coordinate with you.
General Program information
- Students should wear dance/gymnastic attire, bare feet & a ponytail
- Both age groups' classes are gymnastics and hip-hop only.
- Students need to have their hair pulled back and out of their face.
- Please bring a water bottle and use the restroom prior to the start of class. All children in the combo class will need to be potty trained prior to attending.
- Parents/guardians may drop their child off at the class with the instructor, but must stay outside of the room during the class.
-Parents if your child won't be in class, please let Miss Aly know VIA text
-Parents, Miss Aly has other classes she needs to get to after your child's class, so please be on time for pick up.
Instructor: Alyssa Fabiaschi, Dance Instructor and Fitness Trainer.