This dance program is designed for all skill levels. No experience needed! Dance is a fun environment to be in. It's a place to be you and have fun, to meet new friends, and make and succeed your goals. Students will be learning a variety of dance routines
Instructor: Alyssa Laigle, Dance Instructor and Fitness Trainer.
Please review all COVID-19 protocols prior to registering. Safety guidelines are subject to change based on State of CT DPH and Town Policies. Participants will be expected to adhere to all changes and updates throughout the session.
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors by participants, no exceptions.
- Please complete a health self-assessment prior to arriving to class. If you do not feel well, please stay home.
Fall Session Information (NO CLASS 9/22 OR 9/29):
- 8 week sessions:
1. Combo Class: Ages 3-5, Tap/Ballet/Gymnastics
2. Hip-Hop & Gymnastics: Class Options for both 6-10 year old and 11-14 year old
- Students should wear dance/gymnastic attire, bare feet, a ponytail & must wear a mask.
- For the Combo Class, students will need black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes. They will need both pairs of shoes each week.
- Students should have hair pulled back out of their face.
- Please bring a water bottle and use the restroom prior to the start of class. All children in the combo class will need to be potty trained prior to attending.