This dance program is designed for all skill levels. No experience needed! Dance is a fun environment to be in. It's a place to be you and have fun, to meet new friends, and make and succeed your goals. Students will be learning a variety of dance routines
Instructor: Alyssa Laigle, Dance Instructor and Fitness Trainer.
Summer: Please bring a water bottle that is clearly labeled for each child. No special shoes required.
Please review all COVID-19 protocols prior to registering. Safety guidelines are subject to changed based on State of CT Sector Rules.
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors, no exceptions.
- Complete health self-assessment prior to arriving to class. If you do not feel well, please stay home.
Fall Session Information:
- 8 week sessions:
1. Combo Class: Ages 3-5, Tap/Ballet/Gymnastics
2. Hip-Hop & Gymnastics: Class Options for both 6-10 year old and 11-14 year old
- Students should wear gymnastic attire.
- For the Combo Class, students will need black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes. They will need both pairs of shoes each week.
- Students should have hair pulled back out of their face.
- Please bring a water bottle and use the restroom prior to the start of class. All children in the combo class will need to be potty trained prior to attending.