It is recommended that even if a particular class is full to still register to be on the wait list as we may be able to open the classes to more swimmers. You will not be charged if you register on the wait list, only when participant is admitted into the class.
• All lessons are 45 minutes long
• Session is 8 weeks long meeting on Saturdays
• Lessons are held rain or shine; in the event of a lighting or thunder storm class will be cancelled
• Please review all swim lesson guidelines, swim level information and pool rules prior to registering for the class (listed in the "Additional Forms" section below).
• Note: There are no make-up classes and students may not attend other classes; we do not pro-rate swimming lessons.
•Pool members: Receive a $10 discount
*Be sure to register for a pool membership first to get a discount*
(Detailed description provided inSwim Lesson Levels Information)
Parent & Child: For children 6 months old through 4 years old and their parent(s). Class is a mix of songs and instruction to get your child comfortable in the water.
Pre-School: For children ages 3 to 5 years old. Teaches elementary aquatic skills and builds on the fundamentals needed for level 1.
Level 1: For children ages 5 & up. Teaches basic water safety and skills to help children feel comfortable in the water.
Level 2: For children ages 5 & up. Participants build on fundamental skills and will learn to float without support and to recover in a vertical position. Students begin working on the foundation for stroke development.
Level 3: For children ages 6 & up. Participants will learn survival float, swim the front crawl and elementary backstroke. They will be introduced to scissors and dolphin kicks.
Participants who have successfully completed level 4 are recommended to register for the Stroke Clinic.