1. Canton Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs for insufficient enrollment numbers. In the event we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
2. Any activity held in any Canton School will follow school cancellation and holiday schedule (unless otherwise noted).
3. Refunds may be issued if you cancel out of a program a minimum of 1 week prior to it beginning (excluding bus trips which are non-refundable). A $10 cancellation fee will be deducted.
4. Refunds may NOT be issued after a program has already started
5. Refunds may be issued in two ways:
~An account credit can be placed on your Parks and Recreation account. Account credits may be applied to any future program, activity or membership. Credits never expire.
~A check can be mailed to your house. Please all 3-4 weeks for processing.