1. Canton Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs for insufficient enrollment numbers. In the event we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
2. All programs & activities will follow Canton Public Schools weather cancellations and holiday schedules (unless otherwise noted).
3. Refunds may be issued if you request a program cancellation a minimum of 1 week prior to it beginning (excluding bus trips which are non-refundable). A $10 cancellation fee will be deducted from each program being cancelled. Refunds requested less than a week before a program beginning are not guaranteed, and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
4. Refunds will NOT be issued after a program has already started.
5. Refunds may be issued in the following ways:
~ An account credit can be placed on your Parks and Recreation account. Account credits may be applied to any future program, activity or membership. Credits never expire.
~ Depending on when a transaction was made, we may be able to refund the credit card used for payment.
~ A check can be mailed to your house. Please all 3-4 weeks for processing.