Canton Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Mills Pond Pool & Facility Rules
- All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- Any persons suspected of having a communicable disease shall not use the pool.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- Swim suits are required for all swimmers.
- No masks, fins, or snorkels as well as no toys or floatation devices are allowed in the pool.
- No children under the age of 10 shall enter the facility unsupervised (must be with an “adult” age 16 and older).
- No running on the pool deck.
- No dunking, pushing, splashing, or rough play is allowed in the pool area.
- Spitting or blowing nose in the pool is prohibited.
- Food or drink is not permitted in the pool area.
- During programs all spectators must remain on grassy area of the facility-spectators are not allowed on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must stay off lane lines.
- No diving in the shallow end of the pool.
- No swimming allowed in deep end.
- Only one person on the diving board at one time.
- No one may dive until the person before them has reached one of the ladders.
- No sitting or hanging on the diving board, all dives and jumps must be made from a standing position.
- Only one bounce is allowed on the diving board.