Canton Parks & Recreation
Register Now


Veterans and their spouses now have the ability to make appointments with Canton's district representative and Veterans Service Officer, Bill Muhl, to seek help with applying for U.S Veterans Affairs Disability Compensation Claims, the Veterans Pension and  Survivors Pension Benefit Programs and Dependency and Indemnity Compensation; all administered through the U.S Veterans Affairs Benefits Administration (VBA). 

First Friday of the month
By Appointment 9 am - 1 pm -- Room B, Community Center
Call 203-805-6340 to arrange a meeting with the Veterans Service Officer