Mills Pond Pool Public Swim Wave Registration
Please review the following prior to registering for a swim wave:
- Pool registration will be available for members at 8 AM the day before the scheduled swim wave. The registration fee will be waived for all members at checkout. The pool wave will be open to the general public (non-members/daily pass) starting at 8 AM the day of the swim wave. Patrons (member or daily pass) may only register for one swim wave per day.
- (Update - starting 6/30) Lap Swim: If you are interested in lap swim, click HERE to register for a time. Please note, you must register for a swim wave BEFORE registering for lap swim. If you only sign up for lap swim, you will not be able to enter the facility.
- Anyone entering the facility, whether or not you are swimming, will need to register for a swim wave. You will not be allowed to enter the facility without registration. All guests will need to be a member or pay the daily pool pass fee. We ask all guests to come dressed in their swim suits.
- All general and COVID-19 pool rules must be followed. You can view the full set of rules in the additional forms section of this page.
- Mills Pond Pool will be "cashless" this summer. Refreshments will still be available for purchase by using Snack Dollars. Snack dollars can be purchased in the "Store" section of this site - your account will automatically be funded.
- Complete Mills Pond Pool information can be found HERE.
Please review all information prior to registering for a swim wave. By registering for a swim wave, you are agreeing to follow all guidelines and rules at Mills Pond Pool.
Hours of Operation
June 29-August 25th
Wave#1: 1:30-3:30 PM
Wave #2: 3:45-5:45 PM
Wave #3: 6:00-8:00 PM*
Saturday & Sunday
Wave #1: 1:00-3:00 PM
Wave #2: 3:15-5:15 PM
Wave #3: 5:30-7:30 PM*
*must register for wave #3 by 3:30 PM of that day. If there are no registrations for the final swim wave, pool will close early.
Daily Pass: Credit will be applied to patron's account if swim wave is cancelled prior to starting or if the pool is closed within 30 minutes of the start of the swim wave. No refunds will be given. Credit will remain on your account and can be applied to future swim wave or program registration.
Members: As a member, if at any point you can no longer attend a swim wave you have registered for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be taken off the roster for that wave.